We are thrilled to launch the new redesign of the Learning Programs section. This redesign brings improvements to your overall Learning Program management experience while leveraging the Coursera for Business admin portal:
After reading this article, you will know:
Learning Programs Section
On the Home tab of the admin portal, scroll down to the Learning Programs section.
The program card will show the numbers below:
- Learners Invited. Clicking on Invite learners will allow you to invite learners in bulk. To invite learners in bulk, please see this article: Send invitations in bulk.
- Learners Joined. Clicking on View learners will navigate you to the program’s Manage Learners sub-tab which will automatically surface a list of learners who have joined the program.
- Enrolled Learners. Clicking on View enrolled learners will navigate you to the program’s Manage Learners sub-tab which will automatically surface a list of learners who have enrolled in courses.
Inside a Learning Program
Once you click into a Learning Program, you will see five sub-tabs and the button to preview how a program will look like for learners via the Preview Program button:
- Program Home
- Manage Learners
- Leaderboard (if available)
- Program Settings
- Preview Program button to view a program from a learner's perspective
Program Home Sub-tab
Here you will see an overview of the learning program under two different sections:
1. Program Summary
- Learners in this program. This number shows the number of users who have joined the program and is updated every 2 hours. Clicking on the Manage learners button navigates you to the Manage Learners sub-tab.
- Courses in the catalog. This is the number of courses learners can access in the program. Clicking on the View Catalog button navigates you to the Catalog sub-tab.
2. Learner engagement with this Learning Program. This usage overview shows how your contract is being utilized at the program level.
⭐Tip: Hovering the mouse pointer over the “?” icon will surface the specific tile’s description.
Manage Learners Sub-tab
The Manage Learners sub-tab shows a bird’s-eye view of all learners in the program.
For step-by-step instructions on how to navigate this sub-tab, please see this article: Navigating the Manage Learners Sub-tab.
The Catalog sub-tab shows a bird’s-eye view of all collections and course recommendations curated in the program. Each course listing will show the number of learners enrolled and the number of learners who have completed the course.
1. On the Curated Collections level, you will be able to:
- Add a new collection by clicking on the +Add Collection button. For step-by-step instructions, please see this article: Create and Manage Collections.
- Add new courses to a collection via the +Add Content link. For step-by-step instructions, please see this article: Add new courses to your learning program.
- Edit both a collection’s name and description via the Edit link.
- Delete a collection via the Delete link.
- Download a collection-level gradebook report via the Export Gradebook link.
- Rearrange the placement of the collection by selecting the hamburger icon.
2. On a course level, you will be able to do the following when selecting a single course or multiple courses:
- Move courses to a different collection within the program via the Move courses link.
- Copy courses to a different collection within the program via the Copy courses link.
- Download a course-level gradebook report via the Download Grades link.
- Remove a course via the Remove course link.
- Rearrange the placement of the course by selecting the hamburger icon.
If this sub-tab is available, you will see a ranking of learners with the top number of course and item completions. You are able to filter by past year, last 30 days and last 7 days.
Program Settings Sub-tab
Under Program Settings, you will be able to:
- Update Program Name and Tagline
- Update Banner Image
- Set a Course Enrollment Limit
- View and retrieve the Program URL
- Remove a program. Please note that this action cannot be undone and all learner data will be lost.