On Thursday, April 23, 2020, we held a webinar highlighting best practices for launching Coursera for Campus to take learning online during the coronavirus outbreak.
The session shared an overview of:
- Coursera for Campus: Coronavirus Response Initiative
- Admin and Learner Experience
- Content Curation and Collections
- Help Centers and the Community Forum
- Admin/Learner Guides and Student Awareness Kit
- How to Ensure Program Success
Couldn't make the webinar? Feel free to view the recording here.