Your Team Plan subscription gives you access to our Coursera for Business catalog, which includes 3,000+ courses. Our Coursera for Business catalog includes about 95% of all Coursera.org courses. Due to university partner restrictions, we are not able to offer the remaining 5% through our Business plans.
You can find the list of these unavailable courses here.
If a course or specialization you're interested in is unavailable, we recommend you browse through your available Coursera for Business catalog since there are often substitute courses which cover the same content.