Coursera is the world’s learning platform, and we’re here to help you transform your workforce with cutting edge skills in the most in-demand disciplines. We know that a strong communication plan to engage employees in learning is critical and we often hear from our customers that this is a priority, but also a challenge. Many customers have shared that it can be a challenge to motivate employees to learn as well as find the time and resources to develop the necessary learner marketing campaigns.
To help address this, we have built a learner marketing and communication tool kit that incorporates some of the best practices we have developed through our interactions with our 1,900+ business customers. This kit is designed to give you the tools you’ll need to roll out Coursera to your employees, motivate them to enroll in courses, and ensure they’re making the most of our comprehensive lineup of over 3,000 courses from many of the world’s top universities and organizations.
Included in this kit, you will find:
- Comprehensive user guide detailing on how to use the various templates and creatives with some helpful tips along the way
- Five employee-facing email templates and headers that you can send to your teams
- Print and digital collateral you can share with your workforce to educate them on the Coursera program
- Short slide decks for you to present the program specs and benefits to both employees and department managers
- Article that you can post on your company intranet
- Video to raise awareness of the Coursera program
You can download below or reach out to your Customer Success Manager for any questions or other delivery methods.