Within your program dashboard, in the members tab, you can see each of your members, how many courses they are enrolled in and their status. To access your members tab, follow these steps:
- Open your admin dashboard
- Scroll down to the Program List
- Click inside the Program
- Click on Members
By clicking on the Members tab you will be able to see all of your learners with their number of course enrollments and completions. By clicking on each member's name, you will be able to get more information - what courses they took or are currently enrolled in along with their progress and the status:
- Active - This person is actively progressing in all enrolled courses.
- Inactive - This learner has no activity in courses they are currently enrolled in and has not completed any courses in the past 30 days.
- At risk - This member has missed a deadline or failed an assessment in at least one of the program courses.
- Blank - This learner has completed all the courses they were enrolled in or has no course enrollment.
You can communicate more effectively with your learners based on your their progress and status, which will help you both achieve your learning goals.