Arabic right-to-left translates the Coursera enterprise learner experience to Arabic script and changes text direction so that learners experience Coursera in their native language.
- How can an admin access Arabic language templates?
Currently, Enterprise Admins who want to use Arabic language templates need to contact the Implementation Manager who can enable this functionality by using the Email Tool.
- What can the admin customize in the emails?
Admins can customize the body text of the Welcome, Invitation, and Enrollment emails. Admins are not able to customize buttons, images, hyperlinks, or recommendations.
- What happens if a learner changes their language preference?
When learners set their language preference, they will receive emails and invitations in that language.
- Do new learners automatically receive emails in Arabic?
Yes, new learners will automatically receive Arabic emails if you set it as the default for your organization.
- What languages is the email tool available in?
In addition to Arabic, the email tool also supports English, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, and French.
- Are course emails translated?
No, course emails from the non-enterprise experience are not translated.