You can now access the Analytics tab and gain more insights on how your learners are progressing with Learner Activity, Learner Feedback, and Skills Development, as well as see how you’re using your purchased licenses with Utilization. Below is a video walkthrough of these features:
- The organization admin homepage dashboards update every few hours per day while the Analytics dashboards update every 24 hours.
Note: You may see an empty state in your dashboard when learners haven’t enrolled in the program. To view data, Admins will need to invite learners to the program, and learners will need to join that program and enroll in courses.
Admins have access to learner reports and industry benchmarking information. Access the following reports by clicking Analytics from your Coursera admin home page.
- Learner Activity shows your organization’s enrollment and completion trends. Use the filters and settings above the graphs to refine the data that is shown in this dashboard and any other report in the Analytics dashboard then click Run.
- Learner Feedback shows your learners’ feedback on the courses they are taking. You can use this report to measure how satisfied your learners are with the learning content and how likely they are to recommend the program to others.
- Skills Development helps you understand your organization’s level of skill mastery with new and classic learning metrics. You can see how your learning program is measurably helping to transform your employees’ skills. Learn more about Skills Development Dashboard Product Guide
- Utilization shows the overall status of your licenses. A member occupies a license, which becomes "utilized" once they enroll in their first course.
- Note: The number of members is capped at the number of purchased licenses. Use the filters and settings above the graphs to refine the data that is shown in this dashboard and any other report in the Analytics dashboard then click Run.