Use skill metrics, user analytics, and integration to drive success
Empower teams to develop new skills, track and grow capabilities
Common Content (Enterprise & Team)
Use the Analytics tab; update learner external ID, name in bulk & individually.
Get an overview of Coursera's pedagogy and strategies to create courses
- About SkillSets
- Enterprise Administrator and Learner Guides
- About Coursera Classroom
- Send invitations in bulk to invite learners to a learning program
- FAQs for enabling Arabic language settings for your organization
- Enable Arabic right-to-left experience for your learners
- Available and unavailable courses
- Skills Development Dashboard Product Guide
- The Arabic right-to-left experience is now available for Enterprise learners
- Skill Development Dashboards Improvements — February 2021
- Coursera for Campus Basic Referral Program Terms & Conditions
- Create Learning Program for Coursera for Campus Basic Plan
- The article "Use Analytics tab from Admin homepage" is moved to the "Common Content" category on the EHC homepage. See the link below to access the article.
- The article "Update Learner External ID and Name" is split for individual and bulk uploads and moved to "Common Content" on EHC landing page. See the links to the articles below.
- How do I send invitations in bulk?
- Analytics tab now available for all Team Plan customers
- Update learner external ID and name in bulk
- Update learner external ID and name individually
- Use Analytics tab from Admin home page
- Private Guided Project Content Specifications